Sunday, March 13, 2011

An update is coming - I promise!

Introducing Nathan Bradley
He was born March 4 at 1720 (5:20p) he weighed 6lbs 1oz and was 19 1/4 inches long
I am trying to find time to update my blog from over the past 3 weeks. We now have a beautiful som named Nathan who is 9 days old today! I never realized how exhausted I would be. Everyone warns you but it is much worse tahn I ever expected. I love sleep and miss it horribly. I am trying to learn to adjust without it! All that to say, my life is in 3 hour chunks now, well actually 2 hour chunks. We find the little guy every 3 hours, but with feeding issues, it takes an hour to feed, give a supplement , pump and wash all the pump materials, so then you only have 2 hours or less before you start over agian! I promise I will carve out time this week to work on my blog. Hopefully it will help me feel normal to work on it.

No comments: