Saturday, December 17, 2011

My wrapping helper

The cutest Christmas helper ever!
I love that little smile! Dan was playing with a wrapping paper tube and Nathan was just laughing and trying to grab it!
Here is my helper.....umm....helping.
He managed to confiscate a spool of ribbon when I was not paying attention ( i mean, when I had my head turned... I always pay attention to this little guy!)
He unraveled all 3 colors and had it in a giant tangle! It was pretty cute. I gave him a present (for my brother, don't tell him!) to try and open and he just ate away at the paper (notice the missing section to the present to his left shoulder. An hour later I noticed he was drooling alot. His shirt was soaked with drool, which is unusual for him,so I thought maybe he had another tooth coming in. Well, then I looked in his mouth and he had a wad of wrapping paper shoved up into the roof of his mouth! It was so gross...but funny.
So far, his favorite thing to play with is wrapping paper tubes! Maybe I will just put the wrapping paper back on and give him that for Christmas!
He doesn't crawl yet, but he rolls. SO he rolled over to my stack of presents under the tree/table and starting pulling off decoration and ribbons. I can only imagine how it would be if he was crawling or walking! I would not be able to leave any present out.
He looked so surprised when he pulled the presents on top of himself! I love watching him try and figure things out, like how to get a ribbon or bow off. His little mind is always on the go and it is so fun to be apart of watching him learn!!

2 comments:

Jon and Erin said...

Ian and I LOVED getting the wrapping paper tubes in our stockings. We used them as swords. What a cute kid!

Callie said...

Aw, this is so cute! It's fun wrapping presents with a baby!